This opening calls for specific administration qualifications set by the school.
CalWest's Client school in the greater Orange County area of California is seeking a Director of Technology and Innovation for the 2020-2021 school year. This person needs to be able to develop and implement the vision for academic and information technology and create an environment where innovation is welcomed. To lead a team of technology specialists and educators in managing the technology infrastructure and curriculum and provide instructional and technical support to students, faculty, staff, and parents.
1. Master’s degree in educational technology, computer science, information technology or related field.
2. Minimum of five years progressive experience in information or instructional technology with a proven ability to successfully lead and direct a team. Experience in a school environment preferred.
3. Able to read, analyze, interpret and apply complex technical information.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate technical information to all stakeholders of the school.
5. Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus, user-centered attitude and a desire to work in a team oriented environment.
6. Highly ethical team player.
CalWest and our partner schools are unable to respond to all applicants.
Candidates may be submitted to multiple positions during their time with CalWest. Also, candidates may not be chosen to move forward in the search they initially expressed interest in pursuing.
Our client schools make the final decisions.
At minimum, applicants should have:
CalWest is the “go-to” firm for educators seeking new positions at independent schools on the West Coast. We focus on increased communication and understanding with our candidates, providing reliable and candid advice about the schools they are considering.
If you have questions about the qualifications to apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.